https://www.bestcpmnetwork.com/wm8r0f4h?key=71e22323cafc6f23c987737c78d66ca2 Dan's Gardening and Birding Blog: Happy New Year/A First Look at the 2015 Seed Catalogs

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year/A First Look at the 2015 Seed Catalogs

Welcome back and thanks again for reading and following my blog during the past year.  Yes, it's been almost a year since I started posting!  I have enjoyed working on and sharing my blog and hope to continue into the future.

It's hard to believe, but 2014 is coming to a close as I write this post.  I want to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year, and to share with you some of the seed catalogs I have received.

First, a nice photo I took today:


Dark-Eyed Junco

As the winter weather settles in, it is the time of the year for seed catalogs!  I have received quite a few already, and have started looking through them in preparation for the upcoming season.  Below are the ones I have received to date.  Most of the catalogs are familiar, however I have received a few different ones this year, notably R. H. Shumway's and Totally Tomatoes.  In the coming weeks, I will be posting about the yearly process of deciding what to grow in the garden.


















Until next time.  Happy New Year!








No comments:

Post a Comment