https://www.bestcpmnetwork.com/wm8r0f4h?key=71e22323cafc6f23c987737c78d66ca2 Dan's Gardening and Birding Blog: Bird Photos/Happy New Year!

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Bird Photos/Happy New Year!

Welcome back.  I hope everyone had a great Holiday Season.  After a warm December and Christmas, the weather is finally coming back into the normal range for this time of the year.  The colder temperatures and light snow have also brought back the birds in larger numbers.

After a busy year of working on my blog, this week I will take a break and just let you enjoy some bird photos I have recently taken.

I look forward to another busy winter of bird watching and also preparing for the upcoming growing season.  I already have received seeds catalogs in the mail.

There is much more to come in the coming weeks and months, so stay tuned.


Mourning Dove in the Snow





House Finch


Majestic Blue Jays







White-Breasted Nuthatch 



Downy Woodpecker







Dark-Eyed Junco


House Sparrow

As always, thanks for reading and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment