https://www.bestcpmnetwork.com/wm8r0f4h?key=71e22323cafc6f23c987737c78d66ca2 Dan's Gardening and Birding Blog: Simply Photos - Project FeederWatch

Monday, January 28, 2019

Simply Photos - Project FeederWatch

Welcome back.  It's hard to believe, but I just finished participating in Project FeederWatch for the 12th week of the season.  This project started on November 10th and runs through April 5th.  So there are still nine weeks remaining.

Over the last few weeks I have taken some nice photos, so I thought I would share.  Like I have said many times, this is a great project which involves the whole family.

In my next post, I will focus once again on gardening, specifically growing micro tomatoes indoors during the winter.  This is becoming more popular, since it is a great way to grow good tasting tomatoes during the winter months.


House Finch

Tufted Titmouse

Blue Jay

Northern Cardinal and Dark Eyed Junco

Downy Woodpecker and Hairy Woodpecker 

Hairy Woodpecker

Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment