https://www.bestcpmnetwork.com/wm8r0f4h?key=71e22323cafc6f23c987737c78d66ca2 Dan's Gardening and Birding Blog: The Garden is Thriving/Duck Photos

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Garden is Thriving/Duck Photos

Welcome back.  This week I thought I would just post some photos and take a break from my normal post. So far in July we've gotten almost 3 inches of rain in only 8 days.  That combined with plenty of warm sunny periods has made the garden "go wild".  The changes can be seen daily.

Enjoy the photos.

The Lettuce/Chard Patch


The Lower Garden


The Pumpkin Patch


Tomato Blossoms

I have more photos to share next time.  Also, I plan on writing a post about tomato blight and what can be done to prevent/control it.

Finally, a photo of some ducks that I found in my yard.....actually my pets.  They are Khaki Campbells, two pairs.  They are very entertaining to say the least.  Here they are just resting.  Oh, the life!

Until next time.



The Foursome


No comments:

Post a Comment